IT’S SUMMER TIME!
There’s no place like camp Fun-A-Rama – A Summer Day Camp where KIDS laugh, explore and learn while growing in the outdoors. We offer a summer program for children that will be filled with discovery, adventure and great fun. This allows them to uncover new or emerging skills and interests within different activities to help them build social skills, teamwork and keeping them active in the most enjoyable way! With all the fun they’ll be having in the sun, they will also be learning the important fundamentals of growing up such as responsibility, risk taking and relationships! In each class a daily schedule is posted. Each weekly session will include a unique program. There is a time set aside daily to work with children Grades 1 – 6 in a structured setting, about an hour most days, reviewing their past grade. This is done in the form of workbooks that cover lessons in literacy, math, social studies and science with an educator.
All sessions will include hot healthy meals prepared by our own chef, snacks, field trips within walking distance, arts and crafts, music, games and water activities. We will also have special driving distance trips to exciting places (additional fee may apply). It is our goal to offer the most fun possible and maintain the strictest safety in our learning environment.
* due to covid restrictions; we may not be able to enjoy as many trips away from the centre as in the past. We want to ensure the health and safety of our children at all times
Please view our Registration Package; under the Registration Tab for fee schedule and program outline. All prices includes hot lunch and Morning and Afternoon snack for your child between the camps hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm
With only a few short months in the summer, we want to make sure your child has the best experience they can have.
Call now 905-787 1502 to register your child while spaces last!
Registration and payment:
- $150 Registration fee per child is required at the time of enrolment (this fee is non-refundable and applies for the entire year; PA days, Winter Break and March Break too).
- Registrations for Summer Camp must be paid in full prior to their start date.
- If full payment is not received prior to camp start date Early Years Day Care reserves the right to charge a late fee and/or cancel the registration. Cancellation charges will apply.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Requests for cancellations or refunds must be made in writing.
- Requests for refunds received prior to 21 days of the camp start date will receive a full refund, minus the registration fee of $150.
- Requests for refunds received with less than 14 days’ notice of the camp start date are subject to an administration fee of 50% of the total fee, minus the registration fee of $150.
- Refund requests that are received after 12:00 p.m. on the Friday before the camp session starts will not qualify for a refund.
- Any refund requests are considered on an individual basis by the Early Years Day Care Director/Supervisor.
- A doctor’s note is required for cancellations due to medical reasons.
- Refunds are not granted for inclement weather. Refund requests received within a week of, or after the completion of camp will not be granted.
- Refunds may take up to 3 weeks to process.
- There are no refunds, or reduced payments for campers arriving late, missing summer camp program days, leaving early during the time they have been registered for, as well for campers that are withdrawn from camp or expelled for breaking rules or continuous misconduct during the time they are registered for.